Friday, August 14, 2009

& i'm only me when i'm with you. <3


Friends.
I love mine.
Wanna know why?
Probably not.. but I'm telling you anyway.

One; They're always there to make me laugh.

Two; they always know EXACTLY how to cheer me up. Even when they never know what will cheer me up. They find a way and never give up.

Three; They always seem to know when I'm lonely or bored and talk to me right away.

Four; I never get bored with them. We have a blast from start to finish.

Five; They're like sisters to me. We're really close and we always talk. Always.

Six; We're NOTHING alike. But we alway stick together through the hard times, have amazing memories, and love to be with each other.

Seven; I love them. They love me. I know we'll be best friends forever and we'll never give up in a fight. We love each other no matter what. And we mean the world to each other.

Why do you love your friends? Tell me in the comments or post this on your blog and leave the link in the comments. I would love to know why you love them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment