Saturday, August 15, 2009

abc. easy as 123.

I love doing these when I find them. This one's the alphabet (:
A:
Attached or Single?
Singleee (: But crushing. Just like every other 13 year old girl.
B:
Best friend?
The six other girls in my group.
C:
Cake or Pie?
Both.
D:
Day of Choice?
Saturday. The middle of the weekend. No school, no work.
E:
Essential Item?
Many things I use daily.
F:
Favorite color?
Pink.
G:
Gummy worms or bears?
Ahh. Toughie. I like sour worms, regular bears.
H:
Hometown?
Fork, Washingon. (I wish)
I:
Indulgences?
Hershey's Bliss chocolate. And anything cute at a store..
J:
January or July?
July. No school.. warm days.. relaxation..
K:
Kids?
People that like toys and can be annoying. Since I'm a teen now.
L:
Life is complete without?
Anything Twilight, anything Taylor Swift, any music and Disney World.
M:
Marriage Date?
Don't even have a boyfriend, dude. 13 here!
N:
Number of siblings?
Uno.
O:
Oranges or Apples?
Both. Except me no likey when my fingers smell like oranges..
P:
Phobias or fears?
Spiders. Death. Being kidnapped.. happy things! There's a few more.
Q:
Quote I love..
Anything Edward says in the Twilight Saga.
The first paragraph of Chapter 4 in New Moon.
Almost everything in a Twilight book.. except what Jacob or any wolf says. Except Seth. He's muh homeboy.
R:
Reason to Smile?
My life (:
S:
Season?
Salt.. Fall and Spring.
T:
Tag?
A bomb dot com game. Which I tend to lose.
U:
Unknown fact?
I love Leighton Meester.
V:
Vegetarian or meat-eater?
Um. Hi. I eat food. I like to get all nutrients. I don't discriminate. I am not a racist, here!
W:
Worst habit?
Procrastinating. Complaining. Fidgeting with my bracelet. Repeating what people said a second before. Waaay more..
X:
X-ray or ultrasound?
Well.. They're both used for medical mumbo jumbo. If that's what you're asking.
Y:
Your favorite foods?
Can't pick. I don't disriminate. Like I said before. GAH!
Z:
Zodiac?
What people use for horoscopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment