Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dear fashion, i love you.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been blogging much, but I've been busy with school starting and all that fun stuff. I'll try to blog as much as I can!

Anyway. I've decided to start a feature on my blog. Every Wednesday, I'll try to have "Today's Topic". I'll come up with something fun to post about, and you can leave some comments on your opinions (: Enjoy!

Today's Topic:
Fashion.


What is fashion?



Fashion is love.

Fashion is life.

Fashion is beautiful.
Fashion is creativity.
Fashion is expression.

I could go onnn and onnn and onnn about this.

I love dressing up, even if it's just to go to the grocery store for a few minutes. I love shopping and picking out the cutest stuff I can find. I love wearing that stuff the very next day. I love finding clothes and accessories and throwing them together to create something amazing and adorable. I love reading fashion magazines and knowing what's in.

I love taking pictures of new outfits I score. I love fashion. It's so important to me, especially at my age. I love how fashion lets everyone express theirselves in their own way. You can put the perfect outfit together to show off your personality. I love how it's so flexible.

I love making my own headbands, clips and accessories.I love the fact that it's possible and easy to do.

And most importantly, I love trying new looks. Mixing my own look and new ones is my favorite thing to do. Fashion is simple. Fashion will always be in style. (:

What's your style?

Let's hear some love in the comments (:

No comments:

Post a Comment