Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the best letter of the alphabet.

Reading a blog, I found this fun game I want to try. You answer some questions with the first letter of your name.


FRUIT:
Mango.
Not such a bad one. Mango's are oookaay..


BEVERAGE:
Mountain Dew.

Never really liked the stuff.. The name is so weird. What the heck is a dew? The stuff that's on the grass in the morning? Who wants to drink THAT?

SINGER:
Mariah Carey.
Yeeeah.. I've never been a fan of her's. She seems like she has a big ego and she NEEDS to stop wearing such short stuff!


4 LETTER WORD:
Meow.
The sound a kitty makes (: Cat's are like, my 2nd favorite animal. hahah.


STREET:
Mellors Road.
That should sooo be a new nickname of mine.. Mellors.

COLOR:
Magenta.
I love this color. Pink is my #1 favorite color. Especially this shade.


GIFT:
Microphone.

I got one as a gift a couple Christmases ago. I absolutely love it and use it all the time!


OCCUPATION:
Musician. My dream job.

MOVIE:
Mean Girls.

Oh, dear lord. I love this movie. It's so funny and terrible. Ahh. Love.

CELEBRITY:
Mila Kunis.
Loved her on That 70's Show. Love her on Family Guy. She's awesome.


MAGAZINE:
M.

hahhaah. Simple enough. I read this magazine tons, too! I even have that exact one. pahahah.

BOY NAME:
Michael.
Simple. Yet over-used.


GIRL NAME:
Melanie.
I love this name.

CITY:
Mesa.

Never really hear of it a lot..


SPORTS:
Martial Arts.

Two words: Taylor Lautner :D


SOUVENIR SHOP GIFT:
Mug.Yeyeeeah (:
Now, I tag all you bloggers out there! What are some things start with the first letter of your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment